CL Casting has put out another casting call for Catching Fire extras for ‘The Hunger Games: Catching Fire‘, also known as ‘The Idiom’ to the casting world. Check out what they are looking for below:
1) Seeking Military type-fit women-tough faces. Don’t send glamor shots put G.I. JANE in the subject box.
2) Looking for athletic trainers type male and female. Put TRAINER in the subject box.
3) Men 45+ especially 60+ we seem to have a trend with the pics they seem a little bland. Boring some might say (some one important probably already said). They don’t show any character. You are all starting look the same. Maybe because so many are photo shopped etc… So I am going to see if you are interested in resubmitting. You need to be of thin to average frame. Please put NEW MAN in the subject box.
4) Seeking those with Timpani drums and those who can play. Please send pictures of drums and put TIMPANI in the subject box.
5) Seeking Caucasian male calligrapher. Please out CALLIGRAPHER in the subject box.
6) Seeking more males/females that are very thin. 18+ all ethnicities. Please follow the picture instruction to the left. Put VERY THIN in the subject box.
7) Seeking those with people with wrinkles, real faces. Male and females 18+ with thin frames. Please put WRINKLES in the subject box.
Please submit 3 pics (head, body, profile) age, ht, wt, LOCATION and all contact info to Idiom@CLCastingCo.com. Please put which role you are submitting for in the subject box.
For more information on what they are looking for and how to submit your information, head to CL Casting.