NBA star LeBron James was photographed reading ‘The Hunger Games‘ before the Pacers game in the locker room. Now BuzzFeed has speculated what goes on in the basketball player’s mind as he’s paging through the book. Here’s their (hilarious) list:
- Rooting for Cato and District 1 to stomp on those losers from District 12.
- Using the Gale/Peeta/Katniss triangle to explain his leaving Cleveland. (“That was just a Gale city. I’m more of a Peeta
- Looking for new derisive nicknames to call Chris Bosh behind his back. (“Foxface” didn’t work great, but “Effie Trinket” and “Glimmer” seem to have legs.)
- Hoping to learn about the details of Archery so he can compete in two sports at the Summer Olympics.
- Falling so deeply in love with Katniss that it’ll make both his fiancé and Jennifer Lawrence uncomfortable.
- Trying to find if any of the magic creams Haymitch sends in to Katniss can restore a hairline.
- Quickly. Little known fact, LeBron’s a speed reader.