It was announced yesterday that the Official Map of Panem is now able to be unlocked on the Facebook game, The Hunger Games Adventures. In order to do so, players need to find seals for all the Districts of Panem.
This can seem like a daunting task. So, for all of you looking for some help finding the District Seals in The Hunger Games Adventures, I’ve played enough to give you some tips to push you in the right direction.
To find the District Seals, you need to search objects related to that specific District’s trade. Below is a list of where I have found luck, but keep in mind some of these searches take multiple tries until you find the seal.
- District 1: Jewelry Stand in The Marketplace
- District 2: Cottage in The Village, House at The Seam
- District 3: Gadgets Stand in The Marketplace
- District 4: Fish barrel at The Hob, pond in Forest Escape
- District 5: Electricity Pole at The Schoolyard
- District 6: Terminal in the Capitol Train Station, any Train Car in The Train Yard
- District 7: Woodpile by The Lake
- District 8: Capitol Couture Stand in The Marketplace, Clothes Stand at The Hob
- District 9: Grain sacks at The Bakery
- District 10: Prim’s Goat at The Bakery, Chicken at The Seam
- District 11: Apple trees in Hideout, Strawberry Plant in Hideout, Tractor in the Village
- District 12: Mine Entrance in The Coal Mines
- Capitol Seal: On Facebook, ask a friend. On iPad, the Capitol Symbol above the entry in the Train Station of the Capitol
For District 12, you need to enter a promo code. For those of you going to Comic Con, that code can be found on The Hunger Games posters available there! If you are not at Comic Con, fans are sharing the code on The Hunger Games Adventures Facebook page: IVOLUNTEER
To get The Capitol seal, you must ask your friends. As far as I know there is no way around this, so get to know your fellow The Hunger Games Adventures players! Good luck!