Fans of The Hunger Games in Australia will get the chance to meet some of the cast at this year’s Oz Comic Con event in Melbourne.
Leven Rambin, Willow Shields and Dayo Okeniyi will be special guests at OzComicCon on June 30 and July 1 later this year.
Dubbed “The Games Experience” only 200 tickets will be made available and will give fans:
- Weekend entry
- 1 autograph from each of the three attending Hunger Games stars; Willow Shields (Primrose Everdeen), Leven Rambin (Glimmer) and Dayo Okeniyi (Thresh).
- 1 professional group photo featuring you and the three attending Hunger Games stars; Willow Shields (Primrose Everdeen), Leven Rambin (Glimmer) and Dayo Okeniyi (Thresh).
- Reserved seating in the exclusive Hunger Games panel.
- Oz Comic-Con Melbourne TV/film souvenir DVD (filmed and produced by Turncoat Studios).
- Please note that while you can choose Saturday or Sunday for The Games Experience tickets, the listed day only applies to the day you can redeem your included autographs and photograph. The included weekend entry entitles you to attend the event on both days, and to attend the exclusive The Hunger Games panel on Sunday 1st July (there is no exclusive The Hunger Games panel on Saturday 30th June).
The Games Experience tickets are available here.